RoyaumeFrance’s intentions; the results sought through the prayerful, penitential pursuit of our Vision, Mission, and Three Steps:
- Adoration of the Precious Blood and Holy Face of Jesus
- Reparation for the blasphemies against the Holy Name of Jesus
- Reparation for indifference to Sundays and other Holy Days
- For holy priests in our own countries and in France
- Through adoration and reparations, the renaissance of the Blessed Virgin Mary’s Kingdom of Catholic France
- The restoration of the Kingdom of Catholic France in her vocation as the Eldest Daughter of the Church
- With the Kingdom of Catholic France as our Eldest Daughter and Mother, the public recognition of the Social Kingship of Christ over all nations
All in total consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary and under the patronage of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus and of the Holy Face.
RoyaumeFrance’s Vision is the Blessed Virgin Mary’s Kingdom of Catholic France on earth as it is in Heaven, bathed in the mystically beautiful light of the combined spirituality of Sts. Joan of Arc and Thérèse of Lisieux. This Kingdom is not limited to the earthly boundaries of France but is a spiritual, worldwide society of sanctified souls living out their repentant, dogmatic confession of Catholic faith through total consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and in evangelical devotion to Traditional French Catholicism.
RoyaumeFrance’s Mission is to inspire a spiritual, worldwide Catholic Kingdom of souls who seek, grow, and persevere in sanctifying grace using a complementary threefold approach: 1) Seek the Kingdom through a repentant, dogmatic confession of Catholic faith grounded in the Sacraments, habitual Eucharistic adoration, and Total Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary, ; 2) Love the Kingdom through the friendship and sisterly care of the co-patronesses of France, St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux; 3) Defend the Kingdom through the beautiful, ennobling counterrevolutionary pedagogy of Traditional French Catholicism.
RoyaumeFrance’s three steps are designed to aid inspired souls on their journey to the Kingdom along the Trail of the Dogmatic Creed with Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse:
- Seek the Kingdom (Vérité): True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary with the Sacraments and Eucharistic Adoration as the most efficacious means for seeking and renewing our hearts in sanctifying grace and for acquiring the ever-flowering grace of repentant, dogmatic faith in Jesus Christ and His Holy Catholic Church.
- Love the Kingdom (Beauté): Devotion to the secondary co-patronesses of France, Sts. Joan of Arc and Thérèse of Lisieux, as a means of most efficaciously affecting True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin in our hearts, growing in sanctifying grace, and journeying joyfully and faithfully toward the mystical Kingdom of Catholic France in Eucharistic Adoration.
- Defend the Kingdom (Bonté): Devotion to Catholic Monarchy and Traditional French Catholicism as a means of most efficaciously persevering in sanctifying grace and affecting the contemplative, counterrevolutionary spirit of the Kingdom of Catholic France in our hearts.
“To Jesus through Mary in the friendship and sisterly care of Sts. Joan and Thérèse!”
Vérité, Beauté, Bonté
(Truth, Beauty, Goodness)