1) RoyaumeFrance is traditionally-minded Catholicism in union with our Holy Father the Pope in Rome and the magisterium of the Church. We are preferential to the Traditional Latin Mass (Extraordinary Form) since the Novus Ordo has been systematically vulgarized by a tidal wave of Revolutionary liturgical abuses and the preaching of repugnant doctrinal errors. We abhor these Revolutionary abuses, blasphemies, and vulgarities which have created, through the disheartening cooperation of many clergy, religious, and poorly catechized lay people, an anti-Christ spirit within the true Church of Jesus Christ. RoyaumeFrance can be reached only through obedience to our Holy Father the Pope and the Magisterium of the Church as the authoritative teaching body guided by the Holy Spirit.
2) RoyaumeFrance is intrinsically good, being the mystical Kingdom of France belonging to the Virgin Mary, St. Joan of Arc, and St. Thérèse of Lisieux. RoyaumeFrance’s intrinsic goodness means that we seek it for its own sake, being a manifestation of the Kingdom of God where there are many Kingdoms and where Jesus Christ is King of all Kings. As such, our love for RoyaumeFrance, which is really our love for the Trinitarian God revealed through the doctrines and dogmas of the Catholic Church, is unconditional. We neither ask nor expect anything as a condition of our love or of our desire to be sons and daughters of this Kingdom. In fact, not only do we ask nothing, we offer everything, including our very lives. RoyaumeFrance offers only the Cross for this earth and rejects all idolatry of wealth, health, security, earthly power, and earthly prestige. If you seek these idols, through a diabolical spirituality of health and wealth, you need not read further. You will not find what you seek here. RoyaumeFrance’s intrinsic goodness, the Kingdom for the Kingdom’s sake, is all we desire and all we need. “Set your hearts on his Kingdom first, and on God’s saving justice, and all these other things will be given you as well” (Mt. 6:33). Stripped of our former idolatry in the world, we are now free to follow the path of the Cross to our Crucifixion with Jesus Christ.
3) RoyaumeFrance is Marian, Thérèsian, and Jehannian in spirituality such that we joyfully allow St. Joan and St. Thérèse to lead us on our journey of faith and in the manner that best fulfills our consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary,all in order to be united to the Sacred Heart of Jesus as per the teachings of St. Louis de Montfort and St. Maximilian Kolbe.
4) RoyaumeFrance is Mystically French, seeing the temporal Kingdom of Catholic France (Le Royaume de France), now in exile under the Republic, as belonging to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, St. Joan of Arc, and St. Thérèse of Lisieux, the three most cherished saints of Le Royaume.
5) RoyaumeFrance is Royalist, choosing the Catholic Monarchy as the optimal form of government, the temporal reflection of the Divine Order in the Kingdom of God, and the form of social order that most facilitates Our Lord’s request in the Our Father that “Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.”
6) RoyaumeFrance is aristocratic and anti-egalitarian, acknowledging that while all people in their human essence are created with equal human dignity accompanied by equal rights to life and freedom, God in His wisdom has willed essential inequalities (St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa 1 Q47 A2) throughout both the spiritual and temporal realms for the good and edification of the created order as a whole. These inequalities acclaim God’s glory and in humans reflect the wisdom of the Divine Order through factors such as aristocratic birthright, differing talents, degrees of skills, health…etc. Inequalities exist even among the Saints glorified in Heaven, all for the glory of God. To use a metaphor for the Kingdom of God, a beautiful landscape is beautiful precisely because of the varying degrees of make, color, height, width, and depth of the flowers, trees, rivers, valleys, and mountains making up that panorama. Conversely, as inequality implies superiority, mankind’s pride finds all superiority repugnant and therefore seeks to eliminate all inequality, including legitimate inequalities, leading ultimately to a blasphemous doctrine of equality with God Himself through either Eastern New Age Pantheism or through secular atheism which seeks the elimination of God altogether. RoyaumeFrance understands that legitimate superiority (such as in the sacred orders of the priesthood, the Monarchical aristocratic hierarchy of the Church, or in the angels and saints who care for us from their glorified home in Heaven) is to be honored, not eradicated. Latria (for God alone), hyper-dulia (for the Holy Mother of God), and dulia (for the angels, saints, and legitimate earthly royalty) is essential Catholic Orthodoxy and is celebrated in RoyaumeFrance.
7) RoyaumeFrance is favorable toward the prophecies by Catholic saints through the centuries of the coming of a Great French Monarch who will work with a Holy Pope to defeat the enemies of Christ and restore the primacy of the Catholic Church (though such prophecies are private revelations and therefore are not articles of faith to be professed by all Catholics).
8) RoyaumeFrance is imperialistic for the Catholic cause, seeking the primacy throughout the world of Catholic religion and Catholic culture over all other alternatives (as these alternatives are by their nature less authentic than those of Catholicism, re: point 6 above). Here we revere as our models Clovis, the first Catholic King of the Franks, Charlemagne, and, perhaps the most astonishing and greatest evangelist the world has seen since St. Paul, the Servant of God Queen Isabel of Spain, the first sovereign of the New World who brought the entire hemisphere to the Catholic faith at the same point in history when millions on the European continent were falling into apostasy through the Protestant Revolution.
9) RoyaumeFrance is counterrevolutionary, defending the faith with its way of life and culture from those belonging to the on-going Satanic Revolutions (beginning with the Protestant Revolution and moving through the so-called “enlightenment,” the American “Separation of Church and State” revolution, the French and Bolshevik revolutions, the Sixties “Hippie” revolution, and, recently, the “spiritual but not religious” New Age revolution) who have no other objective than the destruction of the Kingdom of God on earth, the Holy Catholic Church. Here, we revere as our model the “armée catholique et royale,” the Catholic and Royal Army of the Vendée during the French Revolution.
10) RoyaumeFrance is ecumenical and evangelical, though understanding true ecumenism (uniting us all as “one”) as bringing all other Christian churches (Orthodox) and communities (Protestant and Independent Evangelical) back into the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church with Peter’s successor as the divinely appointed Vicar for Jesus Christ. We see as heretical and antithetical to Jesus Christ’s purpose in founding His Church that we would abandon or desecrate His Dogma and His presence invested in the teaching authority of the Holy Father and the Magisterium of the Church simply to find superficial, feel-good “union.” We will all be “one” when the lost sheep are brought back to the Chief Shepherd in the Catholic Church. In sum, ecumenism means evangelization. We see the logical end of any authentic ecumenism as the defeat and eradication of Protestantism and its New Age “Spiritual but not Religious” derivative, through charitable evangelical efforts to bring all baptized members of Christ’s body into the loving arms of Holy Mother Church.